Membership of this non-governmental organization (BCHC) shall be open to all true Benin and Edos including those in diaspora. A true Benin or Edo in this context being one born to Benin / Edo parents or one married to a Benin / Edo man or one born of Benin / Edo descent.
OBLIGATION AND DUTIES OF MEMBER
- To be a member, registration fees shall be paid to cover registration, cost of constitution booklet and ID card. If you wish to register through the internet, the booklet would be sent to you as a download
- Members shall attend meetings regularly as and when due
- Shall pay prescribed monthly dues and other levies
- Any member who fails to attend meetings and other activities of BCHC for a period of 12 consecutive months without any acceptable excuse shall have his membership automatically terminated. However, if such a member is desirous of reapplying he may be readmitted as a new member after meeting all mandatory admission requirements.
NOTICE AND LOCATION OF MEETINGS
- General meeting (general assembly) – one per month
- Standing committees – as necessary
- Sub-committees as necessary
LOCATON: 41B, Lawani Street, New Benin, Benin City, Edo State.
080 3383 2762, 080 3546 2324, 080 6278 8244
LIST OF COMMITTEES
Click on the About Us Page to see the list of committees available for you to join.